Killing some time this morning, watching a movie, and it occurred to me that Greg Kinnear is almost criminally underused in Hollywood.Â That guy can act and has great comedic timing.Â Who would you say we don’t see enough out of?
Created by Auto Insurance.org
Big Man Paul took the MVP for our pool league this past session.Â Way to represent Last Call Pauly!
Leave a comment and let me know which is the best roller coaster you have ever ridden.Â For me it’s the pic above, the all-time classic Loch Ness Monster at Busch Gardens in Virginia.Â It’s not the newest, fastest, or scariest, but when Tyler was small it was the first time we rode a real coaster together, and he was tough enough to ride it again before we left for the day.
The title of this post is a quote from a movie that is related to Thanksgiving, can you name the movie?Â Happy Thanksgiving to all!
It’s been a while since I took an informal survey.Â This one is obvious… who are you going to vote for?Â Realistically it’s going to be Obama, Clinton, or McCain…
Click on the comments link below to be heard!
Movies and cool cars seem to go together like Aerosmith and sappy love songs from big-budget action movies.Â Which is your favorite?
Here are a few reminders:
- The Blues Brothers – 1974 Dodge Monaco, aka “The Bluesmobile”
- Ferris Bueller’s Day off – 1961 Ferrari 250GT California
- Back to the Future – 1981 DeLorean DMC-12
- Ghostbusters – 1959 Cadillac Ambulance
- Christine – 1958 Plymouth Fury
- The Road Warrior – 1973 Ford Falcon
- National Lampoon’s Vacation – 1983 Ford LTD Country Squire
Â Click here to be heard!